Xero, Beautiful Accounting Software Simplify, Streamline and Automate your Business
Introduction to Xero Accounting Software
Xero has 600,000 subscribers from 180 countries and is the market leader in Australia and New Zealand with more than 425,000 customers
DISCOVER WHY BELOW!
BEAUTIFUL ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Xero is a cloud-based on-line small business accounting software used by bookkeepers that has been revolutionising the bookkeeping world by storm. Worldwide, 400,000 bookkeepers are reaping the benefits!
It allows you to run your business and accounting from work, home or on the go. So easy to use on your Lap Top, PC, IPad or IPhone.
It’s no wonder Xero made it to the top 2014’s Innovative Growth Companies list!
Will Xero suit my business and produce the reports I require to run my business?
Nearly every client who transfers to Xero from old fashioned accounting software are wrapped! Their only complaint is that they should have made the change ages ago. Below are some of the benefits and features that will “whet” your appetite!
Your accounting software decision is strictly yours but Xero is our preferred choice for most small businesses.
HOW XERO BENEFITS YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS SIGNIFICANTLY – at least 18 ways!
For a small fixed monthly payment you will benefit from each of the following -:
Your free real time information system
This is one of the features our clients find most valuable. We set you up and support you every month with our real time accounting system. This system puts you in complete control of your numbers. As part of our system we pay for your Xero and Receipt Bank subscriptions so you get these for FREE.
- 24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports from any device with an internet connection. You can even access your numbers with your smartphone or IPad.
- Up to date – Real Time accounting means your records are always completely up-to-date making it easier for you to make the right decisions.
- Business Support –– Since we can access your data 24/7, you get more value from us. We can help you run and grow your business rather than just add up the numbers. We can support you with your key decisions.
- Easier Invoicing – Fast, simple, customised sales invoicing will make your life simpler. Plus, the facility for emailing invoices, with the option to attach a statement at the same time, makes it so easy to manage your sales and get paid quicker.
- Quicker cash collection – The system allows you to embody payment methods into your invoicing. For example, ‘click and pay’ to drive quick collection of your debts. It makes it so much easier for you to get paid, reducing bad debts and slow payers and putting more cash in your bank account. You can also chase debtors while you are on the go.
- Automatic processing – Your bank accounts can be fed directly into the system, which keeps your accounts up-to-date and fully reconciled to the bank. This feature will save you a significant amount of time.
- Financial Dashboard – One of the most popular features, a fully customised screen showing you the key financial information you need to run your business. You’ll come to rely on this great feature just as much as you rely on your driving dashboard.
- All bank and credit card balances, GL Account Watch List, Invoices Overdue, Supplier Invoices Outstanding, Cash In and Out each month in graph formats.
- Instant Reports – At the touch of a button, you can get instant reports on your business. A fantastic Monthly Management package includes 6 reports (such as Executive Summary including KPI’s, Profit & Loss by Tracking categories vs Budgets, Balance Sheet, Debtors, Creditors, Cash Summary)
- Security – Being able to sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically. Xero information is backed up “in the cloud” on three servers all over the world – as safe as Fort Knox!.
- Maintenance free – No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
- Lower Tax Accountant Fees – Reduce accountancy fees because Xero makes it easier to produce end of year accounts.
- Free Software – As well as helping you, this system makes our life much easier and that means we can pass this onto you in the form of cost savings i.e. we will pay the monthly fees for the system (Xero & Receipt Bank) on your behalf.
- Xero support - is fantastic (24 hours a day) and responses are emailed to bookkeepers within 2-3 hours.
- Free Webinars - Xero has numerous free webinars.
- Unlimited User Logins - and as many restrictions as you like – staff, bookkeeper, tax accountant etc. Numerous people can use Xero at the same time (only one version, no updates).
- Tracking – Being able to split reports by Category Headings and then by Sub-Headings.
- Overseas Currency transactions – an effective and popular feature.
- Add-Ons –Ability to connect over 400+ Add-Ons with Xero that improve business management and reporting (e.g. cash flow, financial modelling, debt collection, inventory etc.).
Posting of all financial transactions -:
We will manage all of the following transactions on a weekly basis -:
- Posting all business bank transactions
- Posting purchase invoices & expenses
- Recording cash transactions
- Credit card transactions and reconciliations
- Completing payroll journals
- Making adjustments for any foreign currency transactions
These steps ensure that everything is posted to the correct place, which means your financial records will always be accurate, enabling you to make important financial decisions about your business. And of course, you can sleep at night knowing your financial records comply with the ATO.
Paperless expense and receipt processing system
We recommend a system that will remove the admin. burden that bills, invoices and receipts place on small businesses. It makes the gathering, storage and processing of receipts and invoices as easy and cost-effective as possible. The system will make your life easier and remove clutter by filing paperwork ‘in the cloud’.
Regular management reporting
The real power of a cloud accounting system is having important management information to hand. Information such as, who owes money, what are my sales this month and am I making a profit?
As part of our service, we will help you set up the key reports you need so that the most important information is always a click away. Having your finger on the pulse of your business is critical for making the right business decisions. You need to know the numbers!
FIXED VALUE MONTHLY PRICING PACKAGES
Transactions and this monthly charge is dependent on your requirements and number of employees.
Xero Packages can be customised with a variety of Add-On Software options including -:
- Job Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Human Resources
- Time Tracking
SOME OF OUR POPULAR XERO ADD-ON PARTNERS
Job,Time&Invoice Management Software.Online Job Management that pushes sales&purchase invoices,tracking information &contacts into xero.
Removes the hassle of receipts and invoices – no more data entry!
Secure online payment gateway that makes life so easy being paid by credit card via your web site.
Eliminate debt collection replaced by automated credit control
Empowers you to streamline day to day Human Resources. Eases the workload in managing people.
The all in one forecasting & reporting engine. Powerful 3-way forecasting, predictive alerts & real-time reporting.
Inventory Management that assists you manage suppliers,purchases,shipments, consignment,locations,warehouses etc.
Ideal for Point of Sale (Retail) businesses, inventory and customer software retailers rave about.