Our guarantee is your guarantee! We ensure your bookkeeping is up-to-date, accurate and that you meet all your statutory obligations. In addition, we work alongside business owners providing Tools, Strategies and Solutions to accelerate your Revenues and Profits.
WHY YOU SHOULD COMMIT TO OUR SERVICES?
- The benefit of expert financial expertise, gained over 25 years, in the SME sector across many industries, during multiple growth phases.
- A results-driven business that provides accurate, timely information and reports what’s really happening in your business.
- Education and empowerment to take more interest in your business numbers with accounting terminology explained in simple terms.
- Time to totally focus on the actual operation of your business while we manage your accounting and financial functions.
- Our unique service called Forensically Focused means we will be searching, finding and highlighting any errors and unusual figures.
- Usage of our bookkeeping services on a consultancy basis, which is far less costly than employing a full-time Finance person and all the additional payroll costs.
- All your statutory obligations taken care of, ensuring everything is lodged on time with the ATO. Save yourselves hundreds of dollars in late fees and penalties.
- Access to Prestige SME Business Solutions’ two new and unique services in our comprehensive Diagnostic Financial Audit and Fraud Prevention Audit.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE SERVICES THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- The benefits and advantages of cloud based accounting bookkeeping software: to automate your systems; reduce data entry and costs; enabling more focus on analysing and improving your business.
- Strong attention to your Bookkeeping Compliance Commitments including Australian Tax Office, Super Funds, WorkCover, Lenders etc.
- Set up of Budgets and Cash Flow with updating on a regular basis.
- Assistance in establishing a Business Plan including business and personal goals..
- Evaluation of your current bookkeeping accounting and financial systems and procedures.
- A regular snapshot of the current status of your business presented in layman’s terms, utilising Reports and KPI’s.
WOULD YOU LIKE US TO MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOUR BUSINESS?
Previous and current estimates from Dun & Bradstreet show that approximately 80-90% of small business failures are due to poor cash flow, insufficient funding, lack of cash flow management, unrealistic budgeting and lack of business planning. Many small businesses struggle to face and meet these major challenges.
The number of failed businesses in Australia leapt 8.2 per cent in the fourth quarter of the year, with all states and territories experiencing a rise in the number of firms that sought legal relief from creditors or ceased operations without paying their creditors in full. There were 12,509 failed businesses in the three months to September, up substantially from 11,565 during the previous quarter and 11,077 a year earlier.